A Letter To The One Who Left...

Dear I don’t know what we are now,

Thanks for breaking me down once again. But it’s your misunderstanding that you ruined my life. Actually you gave me a new talent to survive without the most important person in my life. You taught me How to know that when to stop caring about people. A lesson about love, life, friendship and hidden desire.

We shared a great relationship of almost 3 years and I still remember the day when we met first time, not only because I have an eidetic memory but I want to remember it for my whole life. It still bring smile on my face whenever I think of it. That day was the happiest day in my life till yet. And I know nothing in my life can give me that much pleasure again.

I still remember the first ‘Hi’ of yours, the first ‘Thank You’ of yours, your first touch and the first time when you initiated the conversation on the bus stand. Our first coffee. Our first date. Our first Kiss and everything about you.

Well I don’t want to take you into the past, neither torture you by reminding your renege promises. I just wanted to tell you it’s good to seeing you matured enough to handle this cruel world. You hadn’t done any wrong. This is what everyone does with someone when they got new things.

You know, now I am strong enough to handle my emotions. Thanks for teaching me that. Now I can say ‘n’th no. of lies to anyone, thanks again for teaching me this also. And thanks for making it’s hard to believe in any creature on the lonely living planet.

I still have your scarf. I hold the scarf of yours in my hand whenever I want to see you or feel you. Your fragrance still lingered on that. The fragrance that spellbind my soul. I feel you are standing right next to me. Holding me from the back side. The caressing feel of your soft touch. I still mesmerize about those moment when I sit alone in the balcony and the soft breeze of air tease me and reminding me of those countless night we spent sitting there.

You know, I quit my smoking, and now am a carefree soul. I will live long now. Now you couldn’t say that I am a liquor guy. I know I write shit every time whenever I text you... I know I will survive but I need you. the only girl whom I loved till now. The only one who knows my secrets. The one who pampered me whenever I was in panic. The one who promised to be with me forever. The one who transformed me from a bad brat to a nice guy. The one with whom I always dreamt of being together in the uncertain future.
I miss you when I make my morning coffee. I still miss the 2nd cup. I miss you in the dinners. I miss you every time when my phone rings expecting it’s you. I miss you whenever I drive. I miss our days together. I miss our nights and those midnight fights. I miss your craving for ice-cream at midnight and our search for Ice-cream seller at midnight. I miss the smile which was the first thing I seen after waking up. I don’t want to cry now but I can feel that a tear dropping down from my eyes and rolling on my cheeks.

Sorry, I can’t forget you, I can’t treat you as my nightmare as you were the most beautiful dream, and I wish to be in that dream again. I wish to sleep forever. I wish you were here. I still miss you my Golu. I want that moment back.

Still yours,

Me :-(



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You, Hope you would like the upcoming stories too.

      Delete
  2. Its really very touching ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro.. Its great to be appreciated

      Delete
  3. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pagle ab rulaye ga kiya😟

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts