Never Let You Go...





Thank you for being a great part of my life… Poorvi called Rahul at midnight. Her voice tensed and bit sobbing. Rahul, you will get any other girl who is far better than me, the sobbing sound increased...

Are you alright..??? Is there something wrong..?? Rahul asked in a nervous tone. Poorvi cut the call. Rahul ringed back her phone but she did not attend the call. He ringed her phone some more time but she still didn’t picked it.

Rahul was frightened… his heart started beating fast... he ran for his car keys.
He picked the car keys in a haste and closed the main door of his apartment with a shatakkk sound which was a bit noisy in the midnight. He ran to his parking.

He accelerated the car at the top speed and manage himself to get at Poorvi’s place in 5 minutes. He left the car unlocked and rush towards Poorvi’s apartment. He rang the bell, but he get no response. He called on her cell phone but it was still unanswerable.

He ran towards the gatekeeper for some help. He asked for the register and started checking it... Poorvi wasn’t  went out of her apartment from 2 days. He asked him to break the door...The gatekeeper offended.

It is against of the rules, sir… the gatekeeper said.

Rahul made him understand the situation. Finally, the gatekeeper agreed. They both went to the gate of her apartment and started ringing the bell first, but the door still remains unopened…

They pushed the door to break it... But they failed... after some attempts they successfully broke the door… all the apartment was full of cigarette smoke and a dirty smell of puke was coming out there.

Rahul ran towards her bedroom. She was laying on the floor with Rahul’s pic in one hand and a half filled bottle of sleeping pills in others. She was out of her senses. A tear rolled down from his cheek. He asked for the bottle of water from gatekeeper from the kitchen. He sprinted some drops of water but Poorvi was still faint... he checked the nerves which was slowing down. He emptied the whole bottle on her face... she started coming little in her senses but still she won’t managed to open her eyes. She was uttering Rahul’s name with a sorry...

He lift her up and started moving towards his car to take her to the hospital. He made her sit in the front seat and tied up the seat belt tightly. He started driving in that speed like he was in an f1 track…

Are you here Rahul..?? She again uttered... in a very low tone.
Yeah baby..!!! Are u alright
She didn’t give a proper reply but keep uttering the single word sorry...

He reached the nearby hospital in which his friend was a doctor. He took her out of the car and lift her up in his hand and moved toward the hospital entrance. He find a nurse who is acquainted with him and told her the situation. The nurse managed them to meet his doctor friend. The doctor took her to the I.C.U saying her condition is so weak… Rahul started whimpering there.

Avinash, his Doctor-friend hugged him and give him strength to tackle the situation and proceeded to the I.C.U. Rahul asked permission to go to I.C.U with him but the Avinash refused his request. Rahul sat outside the I.C.U and started praying for her... he get nostalgic and started remembering the first day when they met... he still have tears in his eyes but with a smile on for face… love always makes us crazy.

After two and half hours of observation, the nurse opened the door of the I.C.U and ask Rahul to come in the unit. Poorvi was constantly calling his name. Now she is half in her senses but still not in complete... her eyes half open. Rahul went inside and stand beside her. The nurse gave him a tool to sit, but he refused.

Rahul hold her hand and kissed.

Rahul, I am sorry… Poorvi said with all his effort.
Why you are sorry baby… Rahul said.

I am such a bad person who hurt only them who loved me in my life. First my mom, then Richa and now u. u loved me so much naa…
As always till my last breath… Rahul replied.
But I don’t deserve that...
Why..???
I’m so mean, I always think about myself.

Why are u saying like that??
Rahul I cheated on you for other guy… for a bloody fucking rich brat... her eyes started getting wet. But she used me for his fantasies only and now when his fantasy for me ended he kicked me out of his life.

So what do u want now... Rahul asked with a shattered voice.

I want to die. I deserve nobody in my life. How can I be so mean that I hurt every single person who loves me more than themselves? But before going in forever sleep I want to say something...

Is something still remain to say...? Rahul asked.
Rahul, I know the things I told u hurt u… but I love u and want to die in your arms. Will u forgive me and get a new girl after my death.

Naah… Rahul said. I still want you in my life. When I said I love you was not meant for a day or year it meant for forever till my last breath, whatever the situation is, I always stand by your side... he added with tears in her eyes.

Her heartbeat started increasing and she started feeling problem in breathing. The nurse put the oxygen mask in her mouth and called the doctor... Rahul was still holding her hand. Doctor give her an antidote injection and said Rahul she will be completely alright till the morning. Rahul remain sit beside her holding her hand full night, looking at her beautiful face.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts