Scars on the Soul

‘How could you do this to me?’  Manvi shouted on Ahan, an expression of anger on her face.

‘It was just an accident.’ Ahan justified, his face hung low with guilt.

Manvi was sobbing. Whatever happened last night was may be every second couple’s story but at times these things happens accidentally.

“Let me explain.’ Ahan cried.

Suddenly a message pinged on his phone. “I HATE YOU AHAN. DON’T TALK TO ME EVER. GOOD BYE FOREVER.” It was of Aarushi. The guilt which Ahan was already feeling consumed him.

Oh god! Why this is happening with me. The girl I loved the most is crying just because of me. The girl who believed me more than her boyfriend is feeling disgusted and don’t want to talk to me ever. What happened last night was only an accident. I never thought of Aarushi like this. I never had wrong intentions for her. Then why? Am I started being pervert or what...? What would be my life without her? Purposeless, Hopeless and regretful.

Ahan and Aarushi, both were best friends from last five years. The bond they had was just unbelievable. The compatibility they had with each other perfectly signified the holy bond of friendship. But everything turned upside down in just couple of minutes last night.

They were insanely drunk. They both were not identifying themselves even. They were different souls last night like they were lovers and what happened was the thing which happens in every relationships. A normal thing which is generally not normal if done outside the relationship. Both were unconscious. They don’t knew what they were doing. That unintentional kiss in that club aroused them to the fullest. Maybe that was their hidden fantasy. Possibly they secretly loved each other that even they don’t know that. They were enjoying the touch. Touch which intimated them. Touch that unhood them. Unpacked their souls. Caressing their inner self which they decided to hide because of the world.

The touches were slightly turned in to pushes... up and down... sometimes slow sometimes fast. Breaths heavy. Silence all around. An arousing aroma covered the room. The silhouettes of the bedsheets and scratches at the bodies. Two lips engulfed in each other. Two souls engraved in each other.

But that was somewhere wrong for them. Maybe because it was not they ever wanted.  Nor Ahan neither Aarushi thought ever to hurt their love of life. They don’t wanted to bring complications in their life. The pragmatic way of living was the thing which made them closer and flourished a great bond.

‘Manvi’ he opened the door of his bedroom, watching Manvi sobbing. ‘Please hear me out once.’

‘There is nothing which I want to discuss on that topic now. Please leave me alone.’ Manvi shouted oh him.

‘For god’s sake, try to understand. It was not what we wanted. This was just an accident...’ he justified himself.

‘Please!’ said Manvi at the top of her voice.

‘Is that how our beautiful relationship would end? Is that how we dreamt of being with each other? Is that how we thought of each other? Is one mistake of mine drag you a lot far away from me?

‘Listen... nothing is happened. I know. And I know it also that you will never going to do anything which will tear apart our relationship. But sometimes the fear of losing you engraves me and pull me out of my safe zone. The fear of losing you is more that the fear of losing my life.’

Manvi get up from the corner and rested her head on his lap. He started moving his hand on her hair, caressing her in the best way he could.

‘I love u Shona...’ He whispered.

‘Not more than me, you sinner’, she teased and pecked his cheeks. 

Comments

  1. You write really good brother...nice one and good job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnxx.. your appreciation means a lot to me.

      Delete
  2. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts